Hedge catches fire

 Kingsbridge and Salcombe fire crews were mobilised this morning to a hedge on fire on the Bantham road. 

The scorched hedge - credit Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service

When they arrived on scene, close to the Bantham roundabout, they found a "small fire" in the hedge, caused by "fallen 11,000 volt overhead electrical cables".
The road was closed and livestock removed from nearby while Western Power Distribution isolated the power to the cables.

The crew are currently remaining on scene "until power has been isolated and the fire can be fully extinguished".


  1. Hedges catch fire but it depends on the quality of dryness of that material with the suitability of matter. The scorched hedge is here and the credit goes to the Devon and the Somerset fire and help with dissertation rescue services with the proper facility in nature.

  2. I was trying to login the but unable to become successful. I hope this could be the reason for us to perform better on Free Cam Sites you can see that how to improve this blog to make it a useful discussion platform.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Company volunteers time to protect Slapton Line from storms

Former KCC pupil appears in Netflix phenomenon

Van drives off the side of the tidal road